AccuMate PRO 12V 4Amp
AccuMate Pro 12V 4 Amp maintenance charger for car sized batteries.
AccuMate PRO 12
£74.99 + VAT (£89.99 inc VAT)
AccuMate PRO is a versatile automatic compact battery charger for lead-acid starter and deep cycle batteries of minimum capacity 13Ah.
4 Amp charge rate
· Suitable for all types of lead/acid batteries: filler cap types; absorbed acid "MF" (AGM); valve regulated (VRLA); & flooded (wet) & GEL-electrolyte types from 13Ah upwards.
· Very easy to use - connect to battery and mains power. The rest is fully automatic.
· In addition to its quick charging ability, AccuMate PRO is ideal for long term maintenance of the batteries of irregularly or seasonally used vehicles & appliances, classic, veteran & collectors` vehicles.
· Interactive standby feature operational during MAINTAIN stage acts as a power supply and battery protector. It will allow close to maximum current to be drawn by circuits or devices connected to the battery (vehicle alarms, trackers, ventilation fans, in-vehicle freezers) without the battery losing any charge.
· No risk of overcharging - AccuMate PROs special temperature regulated monitoring circuits vary & regulate the current & voltage according to ambient temperature as long as the batteries remain connected. One month or one year, it makes no difference!
· Easily detachable handle incorporates cable and clamp storage and can be mounted above the main housing (for carrying) or below (for wall-mounting). 2 keyhole slots in the rear of the housing engage on two screws in the wall.
· Compact charger dimensions of 14 x 16 x 15 cm (5½" x 6 3/8" x 6"high) including handle.
· An internal temperature monitor (NTC thermistor) controls the output current & reduces it if necessary to avoid overheating in exceptional circumstances.
· Intelligent electronic protections against inverse polarity, short-circuit, over-heating with built in spark suppression.
· Additional fused protection provided by: fused eyelet connection lead (protects battery against dead-shorting across terminals in case of accident); AC input fuse; and a thermal fuse protects the transformer.
· Delivered with wall / carry bracket; mains lead; 2 detachable connection sets: one with battery clips, the other with eyelets for permanent attachment to the battery terminals, complete with an inline fuse.
· 24 months warranty excluding cables, connectors, sensors & probes.
See also: AccuMate Pro Additional Information for technical specifications.
Optional accessories include: cigarette lighter plug lead (also fits DIN 12V socket as found on some BMW, Honda & Triumph touring motorcycles) and a 2.5m output extension lead. See Accessories section for full details.
CE Certification; 2-year warranty.