AccuMate PRO 12V & 24V
AccuMate Pro 12V / 24V high power AccuMate for car, truck, bus & coach batteries
£116.66 + VAT (£139.99 inc VAT)
AccuMate PRO is a versatile automatic compact battery charger for lead-acid starter and deep cycle batteries of minimum capacity 17Ah (12V) or 9Ah (24V).
3.5A / 7A Amp charge rate
· Suitable for all types of lead/acid batteries: filler cap types; absorbed acid "MF" (AGM); valve regulated (VRLA); & flooded (wet) & GEL-electrolyte types from 17Ah upwards (9Ah upwards for 24V).
· Very easy to use - Select 12V or 24V charging output according to battery type, then connect to battery and mains power. The rest is fully automatic.
· In addition to its quick charging ability, AccuMate PRO is ideal for long term maintenance of the batteries of irregularly or seasonally used vehicles & appliances, classic, veteran & collectors` vehicles.
· Interactive standby feature – operational during MAINTAIN stage – acts as a power supply and battery protector. It will allow close to maximum current to be drawn by circuits or devices connected to the battery (vehicle alarms, trackers, ventilation fans, in-vehicle freezers) without the battery losing any charge.
· No risk of overcharging - AccuMate PRO’s special temperature regulated monitoring circuits vary & regulate the current & voltage according to ambient temperature as long as the batteries remain connected. One month or one year, it makes no difference!
· Easily detachable handle incorporates cable and clamp storage and can be mounted above the main housing (for carrying) or below (for wall-mounting). 2 keyhole slots in the rear of the housing engage on two screws in the wall.
· Compact charger dimensions of 14 x 16 x 15 cm (5½" x 6 3/8" x 6"high) including handle.
· Integral cooling fan with sealed ball-bearings (rated for a minimum 5 years of continuous running) ensures cool operation for enhanced service life. An internal temperature monitor (NTC thermistor) controls the output current & reduces it if necessary to avoid overheating in exceptional circumstances.
· Intelligent electronic protections against inverse polarity, short-circuit, over-heating with built in spark suppression.
· Additional fused protection provided by: fused eyelet connection lead (protects battery against dead-shorting across terminals in case of accident); AC input fuse; accidental disablement of the built-in cooling fan; and a thermal fuse protects the transformer.
· Delivered with wall / carry bracket; mains lead; 2 detachable connection sets: one with battery clips, the other with eyelets for permanent attachment to the battery terminals, complete with an inline fuse.
· 24 months warranty excluding cables, connectors, sensors & probes.
See also: AccuMate Pro – Additional Information for technical specifications.
Optional accessories include: cigarette lighter plug lead (also fits DIN 12V socket as found on some BMW, Honda & Triumph touring motorcycles) and a 2.5m output extension lead. See Accessories section for full details.
CE Certification; 2-year warranty.